Tuesday, March 8, 2016

24 Week Update!

How far along? 24 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out in 2 days. I'm guessing I'm right over 200!!!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I'm loving these maternity pants...can I wear them forever?!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. I toss and turn a lot and catch myself waking up on my back. I tried out the new Aden + Anais pillow last night and it's good at keeping me on my side. No matter what my hips hurt every morning.
Best moment this week: On Sunday morning Ryan finally felt baby girl kick! It was 5:20 and they were so strong they woke me up. I grabbed Ryan's hand and he felt three sharp kicks...later on that morning he felt her again. I tried to get Haha and Granny to feel her, but she only wanted to kick for daddy that day! She's been a lot more active since then!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not at all.
Movement: She's been kicking up a storm! I love feeling her move around! :)
Food cravings: I'm still craving chips and quest...and flautas...and anything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been turned off by meat lately.
Have you started to show yet: I am def looking more prego instead of just fat! :)

Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to look a little flat. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been doing acupuncture for my anxiety and it's helping for the most part. I'm a little worried about the bad weather we are supposed to have tonight. Luckily Haha is letting me and daddy sleep in her room! I saw black on the radar for the first time! (I guess that's the next shade after pink!) I am glad we aren't in west Texas right now!

Looking forward to: I always look forward to my doctor appointments so I can hear that little heartbeat! I am going to finish our baby registry after my appointment. Our first baby shower is next month!



Mommy at 23 weeks 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment