Monday, March 21, 2016

26 Week Update!

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I was only 197 at my appointment on March 10th!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I don't know how pregnant ladies wear anything other than leggings or dresses!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I am sleeping ok. My nurse said not to fret if I wake up on my back sometimes. That has helped relax me a little more at night!
Best moment this week: Any kicks from baby girl...I've been sick for a week now so anytime she kicks me it makes me happy! We also decided that baby girl officially has a name...Priscilla Marie Janacek! People told me to wait until she arrives, but I just feel like this is her name. I can't picture her as anything else and I love it!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Not at all.
Movement: She's been having lots of "parties"!
Food cravings: I figured out I'm not craving flautas as much as I'm craving the sour cream I dip them in! ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still kinda turned off by meat!
Have you started to show yet: I am starting to get bigger all over my stomach!

Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to look a little flat. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty happy with the occasional moodiness. Haha says that I'm a little more bitchy these days! :)

Looking forward to: I am super excited about our baby showers! I can't wait to celebrate baby girl and can't believe this pregnancy is flying by! I'm also ready to start feeling good again. I'm sure as soon as this sickness goes away the fatigue will return. I plan on taking lots of naps whenever I can. They started painting our house today so hopefully things will move pretty quick and we can move into the house before P arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment