Wednesday, April 20, 2016

30 Week Update!

How far along? 30 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out at my dr appt tomorrow! I'll guess 204
Maternity clothes? Yes, and even some of my maternity clothes is starting to feel tight!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I have started having a burning sensation in my hip/butt cheek if I lay on one side for too long so I'm constantly flipping over!
Best moment this week: We had our first baby shower Sunday and we got lots of fun stuff! Before the shower Priscilla was taking a nap and wouldn't move for mommy so mommy freaked out. I guess she knew I was scared and she's been an active little girl every day since! :)
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Normal clothes...but I don't care as long as P is healthy! :)
Movement: Priscilla has been moving a lot. I've had a few uncomfortable jabs, but I will never get tired of it!
Food cravings: Nothing sounds good lately, but I've been loving this leftover shower cake! Haha's fruit salads are really good too!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of BBQ isn't appealing.
Have you started to show yet: I have had quit a few more people telling me that I'm really starting to blossom.

Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to look a little flat. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been happy! A little emotional, but happy! :)

Looking forward to: I am excited to hear P's heartbeat tomorrow and I can't believe we only have about 9.5 weeks left!!!


Mommy and Daddy


All of the grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment