Wednesday, May 18, 2016

34 Week Update!

How far along? 34 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure, but I have an appointment Monday so I will find out. I feel like I've gained a lot of weight though!
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it better not be the least bit tight or I won't wear it! :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I went thru a short period of waking every night at 3, 4 or 5AM and not being able to go back to sleep. Luckily, I've been sleeping better. Kidney stones have thrown me for a loop though...when the pain strikes there's no sleeping! They're the reason I skipped my last blog post!
Best moment this week: Since it's been a month since my last blog I'll say the best moment has been coming home from the beach today! I wish I could have relaxed more, but between the kidney stones, the massive amount of stuff I need to do for P's arrival and the anxiety of being so far from home kept me from enjoying my last vacation for a while. I did get some beach time and plenty of naps, but there's no place like home!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I miss NOT having kidney stones! They have been quite a pain. Oh and let's not forget my hospital visits for constipation! I thought the pain was just from that, but it turns out it was constipation AND kidney stones combined. Worst pain of my life! I miss being pain free!
Movement: Priscilla has been moving a lot and the movements are much stronger. Love you, baby girl!
Food cravings: Nothing! My appetite has been lacking lately. There's no more room for food!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything when I'm full. I had to gag down a sandwich during my constipation phase...no fun!
Have you started to show yet: Very much so! Baby girl has really gotten big lately!

Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I can see it thru my clothes, so I'm gonna say out even though it's just the top part that's poking out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been in a lot of pain and have had anxiety...luckily I'm going back to the chiropractor tomorrow to hopefully fix those problems!

Looking forward to: I am really looking forward to seeing P in our last ultrasound Monday! We also have baby class this weekend and I'm so happy Ryan will be coming this time! I can't believe we have about 5.5 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment