Monday, June 13, 2016

38 Week Update!

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I was 206 at my last appointment and apparently I started out at 180 (not 190) so that means I've gained 26 lbs!
Maternity clothes? For sure! I think the bump is maxed out though!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I've been waking up in the middle of the night again. Last night I was wide awake at 2:30 until 7ish, but then I slept until noon. Good thing I can do that right now!
Best moment this week: Just feeling those little kicks makes me happy these days.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach and back! :) Being in bed all the time with only two laying positions is kinda boring, but if that's the worst of my problems I'm good to go!
Movement: Priscilla has been rolling around a lot...less punches, but just as many rolls and other movement going on!
Food cravings: No cravings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much!
Have you started to show yet: Uhhh, yeah!

Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: I had a random diarrhea attack Saturday (sorry for the TMI) and they say that can be a sign that labor is around the corner! (Well, I hope...there's only 2 weeks left!)
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: I am beyond ready to meet this little baby girl! Her daddy is ready to hold her and we are all ready to start life with this angel. I can't wait to see who she looks like. I am looking forward to the moment labor begins. Call me crazy, but bring on the pain. That means she is on her way! Hopefully I'll be posting pics of Priscilla for my 40 week post! (Dr says she won't let me go past 40 weeks so it won't be long after that if she's not here by then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment